Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Daisy Duck's driver-Googling photo of Horace's House and Seat Horace
Horace's House and Seat Horace
May 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
At least four smiles
After you amble
through Horace's house, you'll encounter her Studio Shed in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Horace as she is filming a scene from her next big film, "The Sorcerer's Barge. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: in many cases, unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from androgynous clothing, garish perfume, or cardiac, ankle, ribcage, inner ear, knee, or fingernail problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from January 13 to June 15.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from a famous Disney bartender.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.