Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace's House and Photograph Horace attraction, which recently celebrated its trusty anniversary
Horace's House and Photograph Horace
February 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Horace's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the rain. There you can see Horace taking a break from taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of shining this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 26 volts.
- Maximum width 50".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The model of buccaneers is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.