Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Horace's House and Pester Horace attraction, January 9, 1978, 7:82 a.m.
Horace's House and Pester Horace
July 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Horace's house, you'll happen upon his Animation Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Horace repeatedly animating a scene from his latest film, a musical re-imagining of Dances with Wolves. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Marty Sklar!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Paul Pressler autograph pavilion.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume or shoulder, inner ear, ribcage, viral, or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair storms, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.