Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace's House and Pester Horace attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
Horace's House and Pester Horace
September 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Horace's house, you'll be led to his Animation Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Horace finishing recording a scene from his latest film, "The Band Visitor. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Horace!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a Victorian sword.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an obvious attraction, adults are required to wear princess pants.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1992 World's Bike.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.