Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Horace's House and Hunt Horace attraction during a moment of contemplation
Horace's House and Hunt Horace
April 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Horace's house, you'll happen upon his TV Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Horace once again filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Apatosaurus. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.