Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secure view of Horace's House and Hound Horace when it's hidden in caballeros
Horace's House and Hound Horace
February 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Horace's house, you'll dicover her TV Shed in the back yard. There you can observe Horace who has just finished filming a scene from her most famous film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to shake her engineer!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," select Disneyland sponsors may be able to find this attraction as much as a half hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum height 58".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.