Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Horace's House and Hound Horace attraction, actually rotating in the fading sunlight
Horace's House and Hound Horace
August 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Horace's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Private Mews in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Horace once again animating a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Oil. Be sure to sue if his brand comes off!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider drumming this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The trees near this attraction are filled with drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.