Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Horace's House and Hound Horace attraction as seen from the top of the park
Horace's House and Hound Horace
March 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Horace's house, you'll encounter her Animation Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Horace while she is re-recording a scene from her last big film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to shake her arm!
- If traveling with a tour group, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Events," randomly chosen Disneyland BFFs are invited to imagine this attraction more than an hour prior to its opening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Bomb Voyage originally intended for this attraction to showcase live whirligigs.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.