Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace's House and Hound Horace attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Horace's House and Hound Horace
April 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Horace's house, you'll come across her Talkie Shed in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Horace taking a break from recording a scene from her often seen film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch her garden!
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can bypass this attraction up to a half hour before its closing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.