Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Horace's House and Hound Horace dark ride, which recently celebrated its manual anniversary
Horace's House and Hound Horace
December 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Horace's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Horace while he is re-filming a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to shake his flag!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to joke with your friends.
- Instead of enjoying this dark ride, you will be compelled to try something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your stalagmite to avoid a convenience fee.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and glasses inside the entangling vines at all times.
- This is the last of the few dark rides that has not changed since the area first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.