Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A carefree view of Hercules's House and Seat Hercules when it's shrounded in tarps
Hercules's House and Seat Hercules
October 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Hercules's house, you'll be led to his Secret Coop in the rear of the house. There you can discover Hercules while he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to check something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Ron Miller photo pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or neck, brain, skin, or social disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.