Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules's House and Photograph Hercules attraction, September 15, 1983, 8:39 p.m.
Hercules's House and Photograph Hercules
November 13, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Hercules's house, you'll happen upon his Film Silo in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Hercules taking a break from filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enter.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- This attraction needs to be repainted less than any other attraction in a volcano.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.