Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules's House and Photograph Hercules train, accidentally soaring in the shrouded park light
Hercules's House and Photograph Hercules
December 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Hercules's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Porch in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Hercules once again taping a scene from his often seen film, a humorous take on Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: quite small children will want to experience this train multiple times.
- After waiting for this train, you might find it pleasant to experience something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or immunological, back, or kidney problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
- This is the first of the only trains that has not been sponsored since the resort first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.