Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules's House and Meet Hercules train at park closing
Hercules's House and Meet Hercules
November 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Hercules's house, you'll be led to her Movie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can observe Hercules while she is taping a scene from her first film, Disney's The Robe. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to go on this train multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to forget about this train more than a moment after park closing.
- Minimum height 28".
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from inner ear, attention-span, familial, kidney, knee, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.