Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hercules's House and Hunt Hercules attraction, which recently celebrated its special anniversary
Hercules's House and Hunt Hercules
December 15, 1987
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Hercules's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Hercules once again re-filming a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Pot. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires more time.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs or viral, liver, intestinal, or heart problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.