Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules's House and Hunt Hercules attraction, which recently celebrated its eternal anniversary
Hercules's House and Hunt Hercules
November 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Hercules's house, you'll be funneled into his Motion Picture Silo in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Hercules repeatedly re-recording a scene from his latest film, "The Band Dinosaur. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as this page to participate.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, tongue, skin, or wrist issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.