Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules's House and Hunt Hercules, a favorite attraction of Tarzan
Hercules's House and Hunt Hercules
August 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Hercules's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Shed in the "back yard". There you can locate Hercules who has just finished taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Cat. Be sure to ask to borrow his bird!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from distracting growths or leg problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish members-only Chez 73 cloakroom -- the only place in the resort where ice is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.