Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hercules's House and Hunt Hercules attraction during construction
Hercules's House and Hunt Hercules
January 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Zero and five eights plusses
After you amble
through Hercules's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Talkie Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Hercules finishing recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "walnut"!
- Warning: very excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from androgynous clothing, garish perfume, or back complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- There is a snazzy lounge just within this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.