Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules's House and Hound Hercules show, April 8, 2015, 7:54 a.m.
Hercules's House and Hound Hercules
June 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Hercules's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Private Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Hercules repeatedly filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Hercules!
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this show will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- Before flying this show, you'll want to look for something soothing.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Guest in front must be at least 67" (while balancing a fish on your head) tall.
- Must be at least 49" tall and 12 years old to ride sober.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this show.
- Because this is a high-speed show, adults are required to buy themed harnesses.
- Show is closed for unforseen repairs from May 22 until perhaps July 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.