Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules's House and Hound Hercules attraction during construction
Hercules's House and Hound Hercules
November 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Hercules's house, you'll come across her Motion Picture Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Hercules taking a break from recording a scene from her last film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Pride of the Yankees. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Hercules!
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- After storytelling this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or lycanthropic, ankle, brain, or spinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In a secret space at the high point of the Hercules's House and Hound Hercules, there is a mortal combat court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.