Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules's House and Hound Hercules train during construction
Hercules's House and Hound Hercules
September 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Hercules's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Secret Production Facility in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Hercules finishing animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Castle. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this train multiple times.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and tearful).
- Shortest guest must be at least 58" tall.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Train may be too intense for tweens.
- The law requires you to keep your children and balloons within the entangling vines at all times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.