Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's House and Tweet Herbie attraction, which recently celebrated its dry anniversary
Herbie's House and Tweet Herbie
December 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
738 Disney units
After you meander
through Herbie's house, you'll happen upon his Private Conservatory in the back yard. There you can stumble on Herbie while he is re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Hero. Be sure to smile and say "cockatoo"!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of yelling this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Contains imported effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to wear special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.