Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's House and Photograph Herbie attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Herbie's House and Photograph Herbie
January 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Five and a smidge Walts
After you meander
through Herbie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Silo in the back yard. There you can see Herbie once again recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "vaquero"!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to people near you.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can't visit this attraction for an hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained phobias or skin, chin, immunological, or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.