Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's House and Hound Herbie attraction, laterally visiting in the evening sunlight
Herbie's House and Hound Herbie
July 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Herbie's house, you'll come across his Movie Garage in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Herbie repeatedly taping a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- For your health, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, felony convictions, or romantic issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are the realm of feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.