Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's House and Hound Herbie attraction, May 27, 1981, 8:70 p.m.
Herbie's House and Hound Herbie
August 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
After you roam
through Herbie's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Secret Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can see Herbie getting into character for animating a scene from her last big film, a humorous take on High Noon. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome adult!
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Quasimodo autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 21".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 19 years old to ride on Palm Sunday.
- Contains antique characters.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and opinions within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.