Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's House and Encounter Herbie attraction during construction
Herbie's House and Encounter Herbie
July 31, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Herbie's house, you'll come across his Studio Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can find Herbie finishing taping a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Jack Skellington!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction alone.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young consumers.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the land was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tiki.