Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Herbie's House and Encounter Herbie attraction during refurbishment
Herbie's House and Encounter Herbie
April 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Herbie's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Herbie while he is re-filming a scene from his last big film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something that doesn't involve cruisers.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Herbie's House and Encounter Herbie "alternative" experience.
- Some cranks say that this attraction is haunted by the magnetic haunt of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.