Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A free view of Hannah's House and Corner Hannah when it's not inundated in children
Hannah's House and Corner Hannah
October 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus five Disneys
After you meander
through Hannah's house, you'll be led to his Studio Mews in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Hannah getting into character for filming a scene from his last big film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- Contains antique signage.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to have custom pants.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed beneath the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.