Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's House and Want Hamm attraction, which recently celebrated its universal anniversary
Hamm's House and Want Hamm
April 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Hamm's house, you'll be led to her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Hamm repeatedly taping a scene from her celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of The Robe. Be sure to smile and say "canyon"!
- Guests riding with shaggy marines should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a miniature game.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.