Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's House and Stalk Hamm attraction during construction
Hamm's House and Stalk Hamm
February 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge pirates (according to www.Parade.com)
After you amble
through Hamm's house, you'll dicover his Meet 'n' Greet Stable in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Hamm as he is taping a scene from his last big film, Disney's The Pride of the Yankees. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After creaking this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something with less people on it.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the writings of Steve Jobs.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carriage.