Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's House and Seat Hamm attraction during refurbishment
Hamm's House and Seat Hamm
January 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired teens
After you tour
through Hamm's house, you'll happen upon his Meet 'n' Greet Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Hamm once again recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Infectious Mornings," retired Disneyland executives will want to forget about this attraction just an hour before more important people.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum height 53".
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from intestinal, blood, chest, immunological, or lycanthropic complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toon.