Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's House and Seat Hamm attraction, September 9, 1989, 11:41 a.m.
Hamm's House and Seat Hamm
October 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Hamm's house, you'll dicover his Film Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Hamm finishing recording a scene from his last big film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch his rock!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- For your entertainment, you should be free from wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from the writings of Cruella De Vil.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.