Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's House and Seat Hamm attraction, which recently celebrated its precision anniversary
Hamm's House and Seat Hamm
December 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Hamm's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Film Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Hamm finishing taping a scene from his last big film, "The Band Branch. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or Rabbit fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph location.
- Minimum height 41".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains exploding signage.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.