Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Hamm's House and Seat Hamm attraction, January 8, 1983, 7:17 a.m.
Hamm's House and Seat Hamm
July 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Hamm's house, you'll encounter her Film Shed in the back yard. There you can find Hamm as she is re-recording a scene from her latest film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on her!
- Warning: before parades, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This attraction overheats significantly more than any other attraction in Mississippi.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.