Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamm's House and Remember Hamm, a favorite show of Richard Irvine
Hamm's House and Remember Hamm
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Hamm's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Barn in the back yard. There you can find Hamm who has just finished re-taping a scene from his celebrated film, a humorous take on Little Women. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may make silly comments to rangers.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Blackbeard fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph place.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inner ear problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this show.
- This show closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.