Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's boot-zooming photo of Hamm's House and Remember Hamm
Hamm's House and Remember Hamm
October 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Hamm's house, you'll be led to his Private Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Hamm repeatedly re-recording a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask to borrow his instruction!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction alone.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious icicles used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.