Massive Disneymanager Attraction Database
The Hamm's House and Remember Hamm attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
Hamm's House and Remember Hamm
January 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Hamm's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Cartoon Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Hamm who has just finished recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome pencil!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to your party.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts, overdone perfume, or bowel, familial, shoulder, nasal, or chest problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the cast members at all times.
- This was one of the original "C ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneymanager Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.