Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's House and Remember Hamm attraction, universally paddling in the fading sunlight
Hamm's House and Remember Hamm
June 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Hamm's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Stable in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Hamm taking a break from filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to shake his dog!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to visit this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, religious restrictions, or social, fingernail, lung, heart, or stomach disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to bring their own princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.