Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's House and Remember Hamm attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Hamm's House and Remember Hamm
March 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Hamm's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Barn in the back yard. There you can discover Hamm taking a break from recording a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to ask to borrow his bridge!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you protect something less magical.
- Minimum height 39".
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and friends within the wild animals at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to purchase custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.