Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's House and Motivate Hamm attraction, approximately considered to be the worst unexpected attraction at Disneyland
Hamm's House and Motivate Hamm
October 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Hamm's house, you'll be funneled into her Cartoon Barn in the rear of the house. There you can find Hamm who has just finished recording a scene from her last big film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome scarf!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness or leg or knee complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Hamm's House and Motivate Hamm alternative experience.
- In a disguised alcove at the top of the Hamm's House and Motivate Hamm, there is a mortal combat court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.