Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's House and Greet Hamm show, September 27, 1959, 6:56 a.m.
Hamm's House and Greet Hamm
October 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Hamm's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Motion Picture Silo in the rear of the house. There you can find Hamm who has just finished filming a scene from her last big film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to hit on her!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this show exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young adults.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This show may become addictive.
- Because this is a shocking show, children are required to obtain pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.