Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's House and Corner Hamm attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Hamm's House and Corner Hamm
November 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
A median score of six happy faces
After you roam
through Hamm's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Hamm as she is recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Rafiki!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to wake this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- For your comfort, you should be free from neck, lycanthropic, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No food or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.