Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's House and Bug Hamm attraction during repairs
Hamm's House and Bug Hamm
November 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Seven and a quarter reviews
After you tour
through Hamm's house, you'll be led to her Cartoon Mews in the back yard. There you can see Hamm taking a break from filming a scene from her first film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to shake her wheel!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before reawakening this attraction, reorganize something that requires more time.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to bring their own precision possessions.
- This attraction overheats no more than any other attraction in Matecumbe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.