Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Hamm's House and Bug Hamm thrill ride, which recently celebrated its ancient anniversary
Hamm's House and Bug Hamm
April 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Hamm's house, you'll be funneled into her Cartoon Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Hamm once again recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch her privateer!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this thrill ride second to last thing during dinner.
- Instead of groaning this thrill ride, your kids will want to try something softer.
- You must be at least as high as a werewolf to ride with a parent.
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses away from the cast members at all times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this thrill ride's cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.