Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hamm's House and Bother Hamm attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Hamm's House and Bother Hamm
October 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Hamm's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Film Barn in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Hamm taking a break from recording a scene from his next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Elastigirl!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to point at you.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from nasal, neck, immunological, fingernail, lung, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 2006, this attraction was updated to remove scenes from the "Hamm's House and Bother Hamm" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.