Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A glorious view of Hades's House and Thank Hades when it's shrounded in fog
Hades's House and Thank Hades
April 23, 2016
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Hades's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Mews in the "back yard". There you can locate Hades finishing filming a scene from his latest film, an animated version of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Be sure to ask to borrow his fan!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.