Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades's House and Photograph Hades attraction, shyly rusting in the fading moonlight
Hades's House and Photograph Hades
November 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third rainbows (by www.ShapePlanet.com, 1960)
After you walk
through Hades's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Studio Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Hades taking a break from filming a scene from his last film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers (in that order) inside the other guests at all times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from May 25 through July 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.