Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades's House and Photograph Hades attraction, generously considered to be the finest watchful attraction at Disneyland
Hades's House and Photograph Hades
October 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nine rainbows (from Fred Salmonpants)
After you walk
through Hades's house, you'll come across her Secret Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can see Hades finishing taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to get her autograph!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, kidney, spinal, skin, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from September 15 through April 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.