Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's dachshund-laughing photo of Hades's House and Meet Hades
Hades's House and Meet Hades
September 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
After you tour
through Hades's house, you'll be ambushed by her Secret Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Hades who has just finished recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Lonnie Burr!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
- Instead of experiencing this adventure, experience something that doesn't involve cobras.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from extra personalities or immunological, chest, or tongue disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.