Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades's House and Interrupt Hades attraction during refurbishment
Hades's House and Interrupt Hades
March 14, 2016
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Hades's house, you'll be led to his Secret Silo in the back yard. There you can stumble on Hades who has just finished filming a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to ask to borrow his ballerina!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Tarzan meet-and-greet area.
- Contains holographic characters.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This was Hades' most favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.