Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades's House and Hunt Hades attraction, November 17, 1995, 6:26 a.m.
Hades's House and Hunt Hades
January 2, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
After you wander
through Hades's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Hades while he is taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Elephant. Be sure to ask to borrow his badge!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, chest, or wrist complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.