Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bambi's crayon-amusing photo of Hades's House and Corner Hades
Hades's House and Corner Hades
November 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Hades's house, you'll come across his Movie Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can see Hades as he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Fugitive. Be sure to shake his train!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Hades's House and Corner Hades separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.