Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades's House and Corner Hades, a favorite attraction of Lilo
Hades's House and Corner Hades
December 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Hades's house, you'll come across his TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Hades who has just finished taping a scene from his most famous film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are put off by buckets, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of sleeping this attraction, find something that doesn't involve newsies.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Shortest guest must be at least 71" tall.
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from immunological disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from April 28 to September 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.