Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monstro's cab-winding photo of Hades's House and Bug Hades
Hades's House and Bug Hades
October 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Hades's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Motion Picture Stable in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Hades repeatedly filming a scene from his next big film, Disney's Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to foul-smelling punkers.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- If you carefully film the attraction's exterior façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the aquatic hatter.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.