Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades's House and Bother Hades thrill ride at dusk
Hades's House and Bother Hades
December 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
After you meander
through Hades's house, you'll encounter his TV Mews in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Hades as he is filming a scene from his last film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Hades!
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.