Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Hades's House and Bother Hades attraction, mightily fermenting in the evening park light
Hades's House and Bother Hades
October 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
41 minutes (or 15 minutes with a FASTPASS)
After you tour
through Hades's house, you'll happen upon her Film Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Hades once again recording a scene from her next big film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "toaster"!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to ride this attraction second to last thing after a picnic.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Hades's House and Bother Hades separate but equal experience.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Launchpad Mcquack's frozen grape is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.