Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A robotic view of Gyro's House and Photograph Gyro when it's shrounded in children
Gyro's House and Photograph Gyro
June 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Gyro's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Barn in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Gyro once again animating a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of The Pride of the Yankees. Be sure to smile and say "oil"!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored initiates-only Club 41 dining room -- the only place in the park where alcohol is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.