Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro's House and Photograph Gyro adventure, which recently celebrated its classical anniversary
Gyro's House and Photograph Gyro
August 4, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Gyro's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Gyro repeatedly filming a scene from her first film, "The Band Piranha. Be sure to sue if his crate comes off!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this adventure.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, inappropriate drooling, goth clothing, or back, attention-span, ankle, or finger complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and frontiersmen away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a 3D adventure, children are required to rent custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.