Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A charming view of Gyro's House and Interrupt Gyro when it's bathed in creativity
Gyro's House and Interrupt Gyro
June 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Gyro's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Gyro taking a break from recording a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Driving Miss Daisy. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Be sure to keep your hats and shoes away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- This is the only attraction in the resort near which a reference to José can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.