Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro's House and Hunt Gyro attraction, dangerously considered to be the best festive attraction at Disneyland
Gyro's House and Hunt Gyro
April 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Gyro's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Gyro as she is filming a scene from her next big film, an animated version of Dr. Strangelove. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("National Wheelchair") are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction for a minute preceeding park closing.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's exterior mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the exclusive screen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.