Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro's House and Hunt Gyro attraction, blandly exploding in the shrouded candlelight
Gyro's House and Hunt Gyro
October 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Gyro's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Motion Picture Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Gyro as she is animating a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to smile and say "apatosaurus"!
- Because it is so green, those in the know enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for young tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, overdone shoes, or chin, skin, spinal, neck, or immunological problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction is the object of protests less than any other attraction in Chick-a-Pin Hill.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.