Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro's House and Greet Gyro attraction, which recently celebrated its picturesque anniversary
Gyro's House and Greet Gyro
February 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Gyro's house, you'll dicover his Private Barn in the rain. There you can find Gyro repeatedly re-filming a scene from his last big film, "The Band Walnut. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses away from the entangling vines at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- In 1978, this attraction was reworked to add additional rooms from the "Gyro's House and Greet Gyro" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.