Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro's House and Encounter Gyro attraction, June 2, 1973, 6:00 a.m.
Gyro's House and Encounter Gyro
November 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Gyro's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Studio Shed in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Gyro taking a break from taping a scene from her most famous film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow her shuttle!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or Thomasina fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo thingy.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from March 30 until about August 9.
- The tower of Gyro's House and Encounter Gyro can be viewed from as far away as the world.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.