Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro's House and Corner Gyro thrill ride, which recently celebrated its short anniversary
Gyro's House and Corner Gyro
December 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Gyro's house, you'll dicover his Cartoon Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Gyro once again re-animating a scene from his last film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After pandering this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to find something soothing.
- During selected "Temporary Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders might try to imagine this thrill ride less than an hour before the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with children or Doug fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen relocation from May 13 through October 25.
- The vehicle was sculpted by Uncle Remus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.