Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro's House and Corner Gyro attraction, mistakenly entertaining in the shrouded sunlight
Gyro's House and Corner Gyro
November 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Gyro's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Studio Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Gyro as she is filming a scene from her often seen film, a humorous take on Driving Miss Daisy. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Wernher von Braun!
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum width 56".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, hair, inner ear, or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from February 13 through May 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.