Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro's House and Bug Gyro attraction, wantonly delighting in the fading park light
Gyro's House and Bug Gyro
August 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Gyro's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Movie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can discover Gyro taking a break from recording a scene from his last big film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to shake his sport!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and standing on a van).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's exterior windows, you may catch a glimpse of the invisible elephant.
- Be sure to look for a senior Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.