Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro's House and Bug Gyro attraction during refurbishment
Gyro's House and Bug Gyro
January 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Gyro's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Barn in the back yard. There you can observe Gyro taking a break from recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome helicopter!
- If traveling with head lice, try to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Buzz Lightyear photo location.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to enjoy this .
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In 1992, this attraction was renovated to tone down artwork that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.