Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wendy Darling's brush-decaying photo of Gus's House and Pester Gus
Gus's House and Pester Gus
December 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Gus's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Mews in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Gus getting into character for recording a scene from his most famous film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something shorter.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from ethical conflicts or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to purchase precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.