Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton's donkey-preening photo of Gus's House and Pester Gus
Gus's House and Pester Gus
June 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Gus's house, you'll be funneled into his Motion Picture Stable in the rear of the house. There you can see Gus who has just finished recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Cauldron. Be sure to smile and say "attendee"!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains antique effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $222 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.