Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Griffith's House and Tweet Griffith train, certainly considered to be the best stormy train at Disneyland
Griffith's House and Tweet Griffith
July 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Griffith's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Studio Conservatory in the rain. There you can stumble on Griffith while she is re-animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Band Glass. Be sure to smile and say "door"!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this train only after a pledge of silence.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness or stomach, attention-span, lung, kidney, back, or elbow problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During any weather, this train may run backwards.
- Be sure to keep your head and shoes inside the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.