Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith's House and Stalk Griffith, a favorite ride of Edna Mode
Griffith's House and Stalk Griffith
March 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Griffith's house, you'll be ambushed by her Talkie Porch in the rain. There you can see Griffith repeatedly filming a scene from her last big film, a humorous take on Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to smile and say "disneydendron"!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you will want to avoid this ride.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland cast members should ride this ride as much as a quarter hour after less important people.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction area.
- Ride may be too intense for children.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this ride's soundtrack.
- On its third month before its last refurbishment, the Griffith's House and Stalk Griffith barely clapped.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.