Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Griffith's House and Seat Griffith, a favorite attraction of Jessie
Griffith's House and Seat Griffith
December 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Griffith's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Secret Coop in the rain. There you can see Griffith while he is filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may run away.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Some cast members say that this attraction is possessed by the restless haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the minor room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.