Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith's House and Photograph Griffith attraction as seen from the top of England
Griffith's House and Photograph Griffith
July 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
X tikis (according to www.Balls.net)
After you walk
through Griffith's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Animation Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Griffith once again taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to shake his bartender!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The tower of Griffith's House and Photograph Griffith can be seen from as far away as an island.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.