Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith's House and Meet Griffith attraction at park closing
Griffith's House and Meet Griffith
September 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Zero Mickeys (by Pumbaa)
After you tour
through Griffith's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Silo in the rain. There you can observe Griffith who has just finished animating a scene from his celebrated film, an animated version of The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or ankle, tongue, lycanthropic, brain, or bowel problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from January 14 until perhaps July 11.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort near which a glimpse of Horace Horsecollar can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.