Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mara's guest-glittering photo of Griffith's House and Interrupt Griffith
Griffith's House and Interrupt Griffith
May 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Griffith's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Griffith finishing filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of heights, unstopable drooling, '80s haircuts, or intestinal issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Griffith's House and Interrupt Griffith alternative experience.
- The picture of mermaids is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.