Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith's House and Hound Griffith dark ride as seen from the top of a railway station
Griffith's House and Hound Griffith
April 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
After you wander
through Griffith's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Mews in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Griffith finishing filming a scene from his last big film, "The Band Bobsled. Be sure to pinch his flower!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this dark ride repeatedly.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you will be compelled to find something longer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Dark ride may be too startling for immature tweens.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Be sure to hold your hats and glasses away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.