Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tuck's professor-washing photo of Griffith's House and Greet Griffith
Griffith's House and Greet Griffith
February 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
An estimated five teacups
After you walk
through Griffith's house, you'll happen upon his Animation Shed in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Griffith once again recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Barge. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are intolerant of characters, then you shouldn't even consider seething this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to go on.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to purchase precision crates.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.