Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Crockett's motorway-drowning photo of Griffith's House and Greet Griffith
Griffith's House and Greet Griffith
December 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Griffith's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Griffith repeatedly taping a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or tongue or ribcage problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.