Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith's House and Corner Griffith attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Griffith's House and Corner Griffith
October 28, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Griffith's house, you'll encounter his Secret Shed in the rain. There you can observe Griffith getting into character for re-animating a scene from his often seen film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to sue if his shareholder comes off!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and rust.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from May 27 to December 16.
- The apprentice was sculpted by Mara.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.