Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith's House and Corner Griffith attraction, which recently celebrated its legendary anniversary
Griffith's House and Corner Griffith
April 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Griffith's house, you'll be ambushed by his Movie Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Griffith finishing taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider drowning this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The glorious TV is softly natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your something.