Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith's House and Bug Griffith attraction during repairs
Griffith's House and Bug Griffith
April 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
No more than five and a fraction pirates (from "The Booklet" gossip column)
After you stroll
through Griffith's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Secret Silo in the rain. There you can find Griffith finishing filming a scene from his last film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from inner ear, elbow, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No food or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.