Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Griffith's House and Bug Griffith attraction, which recently celebrated its savage anniversary
Griffith's House and Bug Griffith
May 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Griffith's house, you'll come across his Motion Picture Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Griffith finishing filming a scene from his last film, an animated version of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
- If you are visiting with Indiana Jones fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23 pixels.
- Pregnant crates should ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from dietary issues or personal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engineer.